Your privacy is paramount to us at AustraliaOnlineCasinoSites.com. That’s why any information collected on our website is not repurposed and kept strictly confidential.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. You will be advised of any changes. To ensure you are completely up-to-date with this policy, we recommend you check this page frequently.
What User Data We Collect
We collect two types of information: “Non-personal information” and “personal information”.
This type of information may be gathered due to your interaction with and use of the website. We are not able to identify the user from this information. The following non-personal data collected includes but is not limited to:
- Type of browser and operating system your device uses
- Language preference
- Access time
- Pages viewed
- Amount of time spent on a particular page or pages
- Online browsing, clicks and actions
The second type of information we may collect when you visit the website, includes but is not limited to:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customise our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
AustraliaOnlineCasinoSites is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We have done all in our power to prevent data theft, unauthorised access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
A cookie is a text file with small pieces of data that are used to identify your computer as you use a computer network.
Our site uses different types of cookies:
- Session cookies are stored only during the time you are on the site. They allow the site to remember your preferences as you navigate between pages. The bonus to these cookies is you do not need to re-authenticate or re-process each area of the site.
- Third-party cookies are used by trusted partners such as Google Analytics. They measure your access to, and interaction with, our site.
- Persistent cookies are there for a fixed period of time (e.g. one month) or until they are manually deleted. They are used on this site to remember which country you are based in, and whether you have accepted or dismissed certain notifications.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customise our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
You may wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. If this is the case, then you need to do one of the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
All gambling involves taking risks with different levels of uncertainty. Any of the products or online casinos reviewed on this website have their own disclaimers, terms of conditions, and individual privacy policies.
We are not responsible for any losses, financial or otherwise, taken on third party sites or online casinos where is never a guaranteed win and open risk of financial loss.
It is your own responsibility to ensure that virtual gambling is legal within your country of residence. When creating an account on an online casino, we encourage all site users to read and review disclaimers, terms and conditions, and privacy policies before accepting.
Our goal with AustraliaOnlineCasinoSites.com is to provide a fair and honest look at online casino websites that service Australia. We aim to be a helpful resource for gamblers looking to learn about the best online casinos available to Australians.
Our team of writers are experts in their field, with all articles subject to editorial guidelines and based on information available at the time.
Our services are in no way intended for users aged under 18. If you are under 18, you should not use the services or provide any personal information to us. Should we discover a user is under the age of 18 and has shared any information, we will discard such information.
If you believe a minor (aged under 18) has shared any information with us, please contact us at email@example.com